If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, February 18, 2013

“Must I go, and empty-handed,”


“Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Tho’t of that now clouds my brow.

Oh, the years of sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day,
Ere the night of death o’ertakes thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.

Refrain
“Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?
     C. C. Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment