If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Weary and worn I long for rest

Weary and worn I long for rest,
Close Thou my eyes in sleep;
O let me lie upon Thy breast,
My rest in Thee complete!

Give me that inner consciousness
Of Thine exceeding peace,
And from all sorrow, grief and pain
Shall come a sweet release.

Then in the morning gird anew
My soul with strength divine;
The word of Thy salvation be
Assurance I am Thine!

Choose Thou the path in life for me,
And lead me by Thy hand;
May ev’ry impulse of my soul
Respond to Thy command!
     Mrs. E. M. Bohne

No comments:

Post a Comment