If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, June 9, 2014

O bless the Lord, my soul!

June 9

O bless the Lord, my soul!
Let all within me join
And aid my tongue to bless His Name,
Whose favors are divine.

O bless the Lord, my soul!
Nor let His mercies lie
Forgotten in unthankfulness,
And without praises die.

‘Tis He forgives thy sins;
‘Tis He relieves thy pain;
‘Tis He that heals thy sicknesses,
And gives thee strength again.

He crowns thy life with love,
When ransomed from the grave;
He that redeemed my soul from death
Hath sovereign power to save.

He fills the poor with good;
He gives the sufferers rest;
The Lord hath judgments for the proud,
And justice for the oppressed.

His wondrous works and ways
He made by Moses known,
But sent the world His truth and grace
By His beloved Son.
     Isaac Watts, altered

No comments:

Post a Comment