If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Lord, to whom except to Thee

June 24

Lord, to whom except to Thee
Shall our wandering spirits go,
Thee Whom it is light to see,
And eternal life to know?

Lord, to whom except to Thee
Shall we go when ills betide?
Who except Thyself can be
Hope and help and strength and guide?

Who can cleanse the soul from sin,
Hear the prayer, and seal the vow?
Who can fill the void within
Blessed Saviour, who but Thou?

Therefore evermore I’ll give
Thanks and praise, my God, to Thee;
Evermore in Thee I live,
Evermore live Thou in me.
     John Samuel Bewley Monsell

No comments:

Post a Comment