If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My God! how wonderful Thou art

June 11

My God! how wonderful Thou art,
Thy majesty how bright!
How beautiful Thy Mercy-seat
In depths of burning light!

Yet, I may love Thee, too, O Lord!
Almighty as Thou art;
For Thou hast stooped to ask of me
The love of my poor heart.

No earthly father loves like Thee,
No mother e’er so mild,
Bears and forbears, as Thou hast done
With me, Thy sinful child.

My God! how wonderful Thou art,
Thou everlasting Friend!
On Thee I stay my trusting heart
Till faith in vision end.
     Frederick William Faber

No comments:

Post a Comment