If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Now I have found the ground wherein

June 17

Now I have found the ground wherein
Sure my soul’s anchor may remain;
The wounds of Jesus, for my sin
Before the world’s foundation slain;
Whose mercy shall unshaken stay
When heaven and earth are fled away.

Father, Thine everlasting grace
Our scanty thought surpasses far;
Thy heart still melts with tenderness,
Thy arms of love still open are,
Returning sinners to receive,
That mercy they may taste and live.

O Love, Thou bottomless abyss!
My sins are swallowed up in Thee;
Covered is my unrighteousness,
No spot of guilt remains on me;
While Jesus’ Blood, through earth and skies,
Mercy, free, boundless mercy, cries!
     Johann Andreas Rothe  Tr. John Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment