If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Although by sin I was defiled

Although by sin I was defiled,
My God to me is reconciled;
And since I have become His child,
Praise God, He uses me!

Tho’ I am frail and weak and small,
He ever holds me, lest I fall,
I dare not trust myself, at all,
But still He uses me!

He uses me to sow the seed,
He uses me with souls to plead,
In many ways, by word or deed,
My Father uses me!

To work for Him as I am sent,
My life will thus be wisely spent,
I’ll live for Him and die content,
Since here He uses me!

Refrain
He uses me, He uses me,
To do His will, He uses me;
In His own way, while I obey,
Praise God, He uses me!
     Rev. Johnson Oatman, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment