If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, May 12, 2014

O perfect life of love

O perfect life of love!
All, all is finished now:
All that He left His throne above
To do for us below.

No work is left undone
Of all the Father willed;
His toil, His sorrows, one by one,
The Scripture have fulfilled.

No pain that we can share
But He has felt its smart;
All forms of human grief and care
Have pierced that tender heart.

In perfect love He dies;
For me He dies, for me;
O all-atoning Sacrifice,
I cling by faith to Thee.

Work then, O Lord, in me,
As Thou for me hast wrought;
And let my love the answer be
To grace Thy love hast brought.
       Henry Williams Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment