If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Round me falls the night

 Round me falls the night;
     Saviour, be my Light;
Through the hours in darkness shrouded
Let me see Thy face unclouded,
     Let Thy glory shine
     In this heart of mine.

     Earthly work is done,
     Earthly sounds are none;
Rest in sleep and silence seeking;
Let me hear Thee softly speaking;
     In my spirit's ear
     Whisper, "I am near."

     Darkened now each ray
     O’er the travell’ers way;
Let me know that Thou hast found me,
Let me feel Thine arms around me,
     Sure from every ill,
     Thou wilt guard me still.

     Blessed, heavenly Light,
     Shining through earth's night;
Voice, that oft of love hast told me;
Arms, so strong to clasp and hold me;
     Thou Thy watch wilt keep,
     Saviour, o'er my sleep.
            William Romanis

No comments:

Post a Comment