If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

God, my King, Thy might confessing

October 9

God, my King, Thy might confessing,
Ever will I bless Thy Name;
Day by day, Thy throne addressing,
Still will I Thy praise proclaim.

Honor great our God befitteth;
Who His majesty can reach?
Age to age His works transmitteth,
Age to age His pow’r shall teach.

Nor shall fail from memory’s treasure
Works by love and mercy wrought;
Works by love surpassing measure,
Works of mercy passing thought.

Full of kindness and compassion,
Slow to anger, vast in love,
God is good to all creation;
All His works His goodness prove.
     Richard Mant.

No comments:

Post a Comment