If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, October 11, 2013

So tender, so precious

October 11

So tender, so precious,
My Savior to me;
So true and so gracious
I’ve found Him to be.

So patient, so kindly
Tow’rd all of my ways;
I blunder so blindly-
He love still repays.

Of all friends the fairest
And truest is He;
His love is the rarest
That ever can be.

His beauty, tho’ bleeding
And circled with thorns,
Is then most exceeding,
For grief Him adorns.

Refrain
How can I but love Him?
But love Him, but love Him?
There’s no friend above Him,
Poor sinner, for thee.
     Jeremiah E. Rankin

No comments:

Post a Comment