If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I am clinging to the Rock

October 19

I am clinging to the Rock,
Though the waves are wild and dark,
Though the angry billows o’er me roll;
For I can not be afraid,
And my heart is undismayed,
While the Savior is the anchor of my soul.

I am clinging to the Rock,
Though the way be lone and dark,
Though the dreary shadows round me lie;
There are gleaming stars that shine
O’er this weary path of mine;
They will light me on to joys that never die.

I am clinging to the Rock,
And I fear no tempest shock,
Though the fiery darts of Satan fly;
For my feet are standing sure
On the Rock that shall endure,
When the earth, and seas, and skies are passed away.

Chorus
Yes, clinging, still clinging,
I am clinging to the Rock evermore;
Yes, clinging, still clinging,
I am clinging to the Rock evermore! evermore!
     W. O. Cushing

No comments:

Post a Comment