If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Like a star of the morning in its beauty

October 27

Like a star of the morning in its beauty,
Like a sun is the Bible to my soul;
Shining clear on the way of love and duty,
As I hasten on my journey to the goal.

‘Tis a light in the wilderness of sorrow,
And a lamp on the weary pilgrim way,
And it guides to the bright, eternal morrow,
Shining more and more unto the perfect day.

‘Tis the voice of a Friend forever near me,
In the toil and the battle here below;
In the gloom of the valley it will cheer me,
Till the glory of His kingdom I shall know.

It shall stand in its beauty and its glory,
When the earth and the heavens pass away;
Ever telling the blessed, wondrous story,
Of the loving Lamb, the only living way.
     H. B. Hartzler

No comments:

Post a Comment