If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, October 4, 2013

I am coming to the cross

October 4

I am coming to the cross;
I am poor and weak and blind;
I am counting all but dross;
I shall full salvation find.

Long my heart has sighed for Thee;
Long has evil reigned within;
Jesus sweetly speaks to me,-
“I will cleanse you from all sin.”

Here I give my all to Thee,-
Friends and time and earthly store;
Soul and body Thine to be,-
Wholly Thine forevermore.

In the promises I trust,
Now I feel the blood applied;
I am prostrate in the dust;
I with Christ am crucified.

Jesus comes!  He fills my soul!
Perfected in Him I am;
I am ev’ry whit made whole:
Glory, glory to the Lamb!

Chorus
I am trusting, Lord, in Thee,
Blessed Lamb of Calvary;
Humbly at Thy cross I bow,
Save me, Jesus, save me now.
     William McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment