If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A light shines on my pilgrim way

December 12

A light shines on my pilgrim way,
That once to me was dim,
And earth seems bright where’er I stray
Since I am led by Him,
By Him in whom I place my trust;
For shelter now I flee
To Him who knows I am but dust-
Jesus who died for me!

Oh, boundless is His love divine,
Amazing is His grace;
Lo, I am His, and He is mine,
And I shall see His face!
Oh, blessed thought, when day is done
My spirit shall be free;
Through Him the vict’ry shall be won,
For Jesus died for me!

At morn, or noon, or yet at night,
Perchance His voice shall call;
And when my spirit takes its flight
To where no tears shall fall,
Still trusting in the love divine,
Through all eternity,
I’ll sing His praise, whose peace is mine,
For Jesus died for me!

Chorus
Oh, wondrous love, vouchsafed for me,
When Jesus died on Calvary!
In Him I trust, to Him I flee,
And ‘tis enough, He died for me!
     Laura E. Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment