If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Uncounted years may not suffice

December 7

Uncounted years may not suffice
To understand the grace
Which furnished me a sacrifice
To suffer in my place.

Not worlds of wealth or human worth
Could e’er redeem the lost;
The love which brought God’s Son to earth
Alone could meet the cost.

In Him God’s grace and justice meet,
The smitten Rock of God;
I take the living water, sweet,
He takes the smiting rod.

And can I look upon that face,
Still scarred with wounds for me,
And e’er forget that loving grace
Alone has set me free?

Chorus
Grace, wonderful grace,
Providing a pardon for me;
Grace, wonderful grace,
Offered so free on Calvary!
     Charles Wesley Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment