If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

More like Jesus would I be

December 28

More like Jesus would I be;
Let my Saviour dwell with me,
Fill my soul with peace and love,
Make me gentle as a dove;
More like Jesus, while I go,
Pilgrim in this world below;
Poor in spirit would I be-
Let my Saviour dwell in me.

If He hears the raven’s cry;
If His ever watchful eye
Marks the sparrows when they fall,
Surely He will hear my call,
He will teach me how to live,
All my sinful tho’ts forgive;
Pure in heart I still would be-
Let my Saviour dwell in me.

More like Jesus when I pray,
More like Jesus day by day,
May I rest me by His side,
Where the tranquil waters glide;
Born of Him, thro’ grace renewed,
By His love my will subdued,
Rich in faith I still would be-
Let my Saviour dwell in me.
     Fanny J. Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment