If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Needful strength for me each day

December 3

Needful strength for me each day,
Strength to walk in duty’s way;
For my Saviour says to me:
“As thy days thy strength shall be.”

Strength the heavy yoke to wear,
Strength my daily cross to bear;
In the battle fought with sin,
Strength the victory to win.

Strength when beams of pleasure glow,
Love’s surpassing joy to show;
When the shadows gather dim,
Strength because I lean on Him.

Wouldst thou have this blessed strength,
Offered all the journey’s length?
Close to Jesus ever be,
He will give this strength to thee.

Chorus
“As thy days thy strength shall be”-
Oh, what grace His words display!
All along my pilgrim way
Jesus gives me strength each day.
     E. E. Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment