If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Father, in need I come to Thee


Father, in need I come to Thee,
And this shall be my earnest plea:
Give me a spirit like to Thine,
And make Thy work and purpose mine.

Help me to always keep in sight
The love that guides me to the light;
The star of faith the beacon be
That guides me o’er life’s stormy sea.

Help me to do for Thine and Thee
Whatever work Thou givest me;
Faithful in all things to the last,
Be heaven the prize when earth is past.

Chorus
Not my will, Father, but this I pray,
Thy will be done by me each day;
Not my will, Father, this I pray,
Thy will be done by me each day.
     E. E. Rexford

No comments:

Post a Comment