If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Standing at the portal of the opening year


Standing at the portal of the opening year,
Words of comfort meet us, hushing every fear,
Spoken through the silence by our Father’s voice,
Tender, strong and faithful, making us rejoice.

“I, the Lord, am with thee, be thou not afraid,
I will help and strengthen, be thou not dismayed!
Yea, I will uphold thee with My own right hand,
Thou art called and chosen in My sight to stand.”

He will never fail us, He will not forsake;
His eternal covenant He will never break;
Resting on His promise, what have we to fear?
God is all sufficient for the coming year.

Refrain
Onward, then, and fear not, children of the day!
For His Word shall never, never pass away.
     Miss Frances Ridley Havergal

No comments:

Post a Comment