If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

There is great rejoicing in my soul


There is great rejoicing in my soul,
Over me waves of glory roll;
For I feel the joy of pardoned sin,-
Jesus dwells within.

I am singing now a glad new song,
Praising Jesus the whole day long;
For it was to save the lost He came,
Glory to His name.

Days of gloom and doubting now are past,
I am safe on the Rock at last;
Leaning on His everlasting arm,
Death no more can harm.

While I live on earth my song shall be,
Of this Savior who died for me;
And at last on heav’n’s eternal shore,
Praise Him evermore.

Chorus
Oh, the beauty of His smiling face!
Oh, the depths of His unchanging grace!
Oh, the blessing of His love and pow’r,
That keeps me ev’ry hour,
Praise His name forever,
He is mine,
Jesus I am Thine.
     Chas. H. Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment