If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lost, but Jesus saved me


Lost, but Jesus saved me,
Sav’d me by His love;
Lost, but now He keeps me
For my rest above;
Lost, but Jesus found me,
In the desert wild;
Lost, but He redeem’d me,
Owns me for His child.

Lost upon the mountains
Of life’s woe and sin;
Lost, but His free pardon
Safely took me in:
Lost, but Jesus bought me,
Bought me with His blood;
Lost, but Jesus keeps me
In the narrow road.

Lost far o’er the desert,
Know not where to flee;
Lost, but Jesus lov’d me,
Kindly pitied me;
Lost, but Jesus brought me,
Out into the light;
Lost, but still He saves me,
Guards me with His might.
     Mrs. Emma Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment