If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

For many years I wandered

September 11

For many years I wandered
In paths so dark and drear;
My soul was filled with sadness,
My heart was filled with fear:
But since I’ve found the Savior,
And at His feet I bow,
All things are O, so different!
And it’s all right now.

My heart is now rejoicing,
Filled with a Savior’s love;
I’m in the narrow pathway
That leads to life above;
I’ll follow Him forever,
Who died on Calv’ry’s brow;
For He’s my loving Savior,
And it’s all right now.

My Savior walks beside me,
And cheers me in the way;
His strong arm is around me,
Upholding day by day;
I know He saves and keeps me,
I cannot tell you how;
But if you’ll only trust Him,
‘Twill be all right now.

Refrain
It’s all right now, it’s all right now,
For Jesus is my Savior,
And it’s all right now.
     N. H. Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment