If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

In the darkest hour

September 29

In the darkest hour
That my heart may know,
Out of Satan’s power,
Whither shall I go?

Here there is no refuge
For the soul opprest:
Whither shall I journey,
Whither seek for rest?

Poor and weak and wretched,
Full of fears and woe,
To be free from torment
Whither can I go?

Bound in cords of anguish,
By my sins dismayed,
Whither, then, ah, whither
Can I look for aid?

Joy in tribulation!
Hope that sets me free!
Jesus, my salvation,
Lo, I turn to Thee.

Chorus
To Jesus! to Jesus!
Only unto Jesus,
The Savior so compassionate,
The sinner’s only Friend,
The Savior so compassionate,
The sinner’s only Friend.
     Josephine Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment