If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nothing to pay, for atonement’s made

September 24

Nothing to pay, for atonement’s made,
The blood has been shed and the debt is paid.

Nothing to pay, for the blotted scroll
Was nailed to the cross where He saved my soul.

Nothing to pay; yet my all I owe,
Unto the dear Lord who hath loved me so.

Nothing to pay, but myself I’ll bring
To serve Him forever, my Savior King.

Nothing to pay; but our thanks we’ll raise,
With rapture we’ll render immortal praise.

Chorus
Nothing to pay, nothing to pay,
For Jesus has taken my debt away.
     L. H. Edmunds

No comments:

Post a Comment