If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, September 16, 2013

O what a wonderful Savior

September 16

O what a wonderful Savior,
In Jesus my Lord I have found!
Tho’ I had sins without number,
His grace unto me did abound.

When a poor sinner He found me,
No goodness to offer had I;
Often His law I had broken,
And merited naught but to die.

Nothing of merit possessing,
All helpless before Him I lay;
But in the precious blood flowing
He washed all my sin stains away.

In Him, my gracious Redeemer,
My Prophet, my Priest and my King,
Mercy I find and forgiveness;
My all to His keeping I bring.

How can I keep from rejoicing?
I’ll sing of the joy of my soul,
Praising the love of my Savior,
While years of eternity roll.

Chorus
His grace aboundeth more,
His grace aboundeth more;
Tho’ sin abounded in my heart,
His grace aboundeth more.
     Kate Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment