If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, September 9, 2013

When the harvest waves in the ripened field

September 9

When the harvest waves in the ripened field,
There is work for all who will a sickle yield;
There’s a place for you-lift your eyes and see-
And I know there’s a place and work for me!

In the Church of God there is work for all;
There are dying souls to rescue-hear the call!
Tho’ I may not preach, nor a leader be,
Yet, I know there’s a place and work for me!

To His home above, far beyond the sky,
God will call His faithful servants by and by;
Where the palm trees wave by the crystal sea,
I am sure there’s a home and crown for me!

Chorus
Yes, O yes, there’s work that ought to be done;
Harvest days are swiftly passing, there’s no time for delay;
Who’ll go forth with joy to gather the grain,
Who will bear the precious sheaves away?
     Johnson Oatman, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment