If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, March 3, 2014

In the green and pleasant pastures

In the green and pleasant pastures,
By the waters calm and still,
My Redeemer and my Shepherd
Gently leads me at His will.
When He turns and walks in shadow,
Still I hear His voice of love:
“Little flock, obey and follow
To the fold above.”

O the flock the Shepherd leadeth
He defendeth from all harm;
With His watchful eye upon them
They are safe from all alarm.
Let us follow not a stranger,
Who will surely lead astray,
For the Shepherd ever loving
Knows the narrow way.

There is not a guide like Jesus,
With His clear and heav’nly voice;
As it ringeth in the darkness,
How my spirit doth rejoice!
When at last the silent river
I must cross, thro’ shadows dim,
I shall hear my Shepherd calling,
And will follow Him.

Chorus
My Shepherd’s voice,
With joy I hear,
The tender, loving Shepherd calleth:
“Do not fear;”
His voice I hear,
His voice I hear,
The tender, loving Shepherd calleth:
“Do not fear.”
     Helen D. Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment