If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

O Thou whose bounty fills my cup

O Thou whose bounty fills my cup
With ev’ry blessing meet,
I give Thee thanks for ev’ry drop,
The bitter and the sweet!

I praise Thee for the desert road,
And for the riverside;
For all Thy goodness hath bestowed,
And all Thy grace denied.

I thank Thee for both smile and frown,
And for the gain and loss;
I praise Thee for the future crown,
And for the present cross.

I thank Thee for Thy wing of love,
Which stirred my worldly nest,
And for the stormy clouds that drove
The flutt’rer to Thy breast.

I thank Thee for the glad increase,
And for the waning joy,
And for this strange, this settled peace
Which nothing can destroy.

Chorus
In ev’rything give thanks,
In ev’rything give thanks,
For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
Concerning you!
     Jane Crewdson

No comments:

Post a Comment