If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Father loves, and He knows and cares

My Father loves, and He knows and cares,
And this keeps my mind in peace;
I may safely rest,
He will do what’s best,
For His goodness never will cease.

My Father knows when my way is dark,
And storm clouds are overhead;
He will choose my way,
Lead me day by day,
For He knows each step which I tread.

My Father cares when I’m left alone,
As loved ones are called away;
When each dear one goes,
Still my Father knows,-
He will let me join them some day.

Chorus
My Father’s love-such tender love,
He feels for His child today;
He can soothe my sorrow,
Give a bright tomorrow,-
I’ll trust my Father’s love!
     Ada R. Habershon

No comments:

Post a Comment