If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stay nigh me, O dear Saviour

Stay nigh me, O dear Saviour,
In all my mortal strife;
Thou only canst sustain me,
And keep me pure in life.

Stay nigh me, O dear Saviour,
My only sure defense;
I seek Thy guarding presence,
And naught shall draw me thence.

Stay nigh me, O dear Saviour!
In sorrow be my peace,
In perils be my succor,
And bid the storm to cease.

Stay nigh me, O dear Saviour!
In death be still my stay,
And draw me from deep waters,
To dwell with Thee for aye.

Refrain
I trust Thee, Lord, my steps to guide,
And ‘neath Thy wings I safely hide.
     W. C. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment