If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, March 14, 2014

In the waves and mighty waters

In the waves and mighty waters
No one will support my head
But my Saviour, my Beloved,
Who was stricken in my stead;
He’s a Friend in death’s dark river,
He will hold my head above;
I shall thro’ the waves go singing,
For one look of Him I love!

O the grace no will can conquer!
The omnipotence of love!
Changeless is my Father’s promise,
It will never, never move!
In the storm, this is my anchor-
God will never change His mind;
In the wounds of Christ He promised
Life to me; and He is kind.
     Translated by Rev. Elvert Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment