If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Resting in His love at His blessed feet

Resting in His love at His blessed feet,
All my heart goes forth in joyous song;
Trusting Him for pow’r ev’ry day and hour,
By His grace divine He makes me strong.

Resting in His love by the waters still,
Sweet communion with my Lord I hold;
E’en the darkest way brighter grows each day,
As new visions of His might unfold.

Resting in His love, kept in perfect peace,
Till the home of homes with joy I see;
Where the angels sing praises to their King,
In the light of God eternally.

Chorus
Resting in His love that ransom’d me,
Trusting in His grace so full and free,
I shall see my Lord some day,
Where His glory shines for aye,
Resting in His love forevermore!
     Lizzie De Armond

No comments:

Post a Comment