If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Saved and kept by the power divine

Saved and kept by the power divine,
Saved to the uttermost, Jesus is mine!
He's redemption and righteousness too,
Trusting in Him all my life is made new.

Saved and kept ev’ry step of the way;
Christ is a Savior who saves ev’ry day,
Saves from bondage of sin and of strife,
Keeps in the sphere of His glorious life.

Saved and kept, never doubting His word,
Filled with the peace and the joy of my Lord;
Saved! no angel its meaning can know;
Kept by His grace daily whiter than snow!

Saved and kept till I look on His face,
Kept by Him unto the end of the race,
How my glad heart forever shall sing
Praises to Jesus, my Savior and King!

Chorus
Saved and kept, O the glorious word!
Saved and kept by a wonderful Lord!
He who was dead and is risen from the grave,
Lives and is able to keep and to save.
     C. D. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment