If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

O precious seal of love divine

O precious seal of love divine,
O gift of priceless worth,
The Spirit’s cleansing, healing flood,
The new and holy birth!

The Spirit makes my longing heart
His own abiding place,
Transformed by His renewing pow’r,
His sanctifying grace.

The Spirit to my heart reveals
The blessed Christ of love,
The pathway to eternal joy,
The bliss of life above.

For me the Spirit intercedes
Before the Father’s throne,
And richest show’rs of blessings fall
On those He calls His own.

Chorus
The Three in One their witness bear
Of love and grace beyond compare;
The Spirit answers to the blood,
And tells me I am born of God.
     Harriet H. Pierson

No comments:

Post a Comment