If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More about Jesus would I know

More about Jesus would I know,
More of His grace to others show,
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love who died for me!

More about Jesus let me learn,
More of His holy will discern;
Spirit of God, my Teacher be,
Showing the things of Christ to me!

More about Jesus in His Word,
Holding communion with my Lord,
Hearing His voice in ev’ry line,
Making each faithful saying mine!

More about Jesus on His throne,
Riches in glory all His own;
More of His kingdom’s sure increase,
More of His coming, Prince of Peace!

Refrain

More, more about Jesus,
More, more about Jesus;
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love who died for me!
     E. E. Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment