If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Now the light has gone away

Now the light has gone away;
Saviour, listen while I pray,
Asking Thee to watch and keep,
And to send me quiet sleep.

Jesus, Saviour, wash away
All that has been wrong today;
Help me ev’ry day to be
Good and gentle, more like Thee.

Let my near and dear ones be
Always near and dear to Thee;
O bring me and all I love
To Thy happy home above.

Now my evening praise I give;
Thou didst die that I might live:
All my blessings come from Thee;
O how good Thou art to me!

Thou, my best and kindest Friend,
Thou wilt love me to the end;
Let me love Thee more and more,
Always better than before.
     Frances Ridley Havergal

No comments:

Post a Comment