If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Eye to eye I shall behold my Savior

July 8

Eye to eye I shall behold my Savior,
When I reach that land of bliss above;
O what rapture shall be mine forever
Thus to dwell with Him whom here I love!

Eye to eye! how small will seem earth’s trials
When I gaze into those beaming eyes,
As His voice divine shall bid me welcome
To that home prepared beyond the skies!

Eye to eye! O keep me true, dear Savior,
For the morning swiftly draweth nigh
When Thy faithful ones with joy shall greet Thee,
Evermore to see Thee, eye to eye.

Chorus
Eye to eye! no mist shall dim my vision!
With no veil between I then shall see
My Redeemer who so dearly loved me
That He gave His precious life for me.
     Miriam E. Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment