If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, July 29, 2013

I have nothing to do with tomorrow

July 29

I have nothing to do with tomorrow,
Its sunlight I never may see;
So today with the plow in the furrow,
In the vineyard I faithful would be.

Other workers may gather the harvest,
And reap from the fields I have sown,
But if still I am faithful in sowing,
I shall hear from my Master, “Well done.”

So I’ve nothing to do with tomorrow;
Its burdens then why should I bear?
Should He fill it with joy or with sorrow,
He will help me with Him all to share.

Refrain
I have nothing to do with tomorrow,
My Savior will make that His care;
Its grace and its strength I can’t borrow,
So why should I borrow its care?
     D. W. Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment