If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

When trouble rests upon me, and no cheering voice I hear

July 27

When trouble rests upon me, and no cheering voice I hear,
When heart and mind for consolation plead,
I read the precious Bible, for, between its covers dear,
I always find the blessing that I need.

When breaks the tempest o’er me, or with sorrow I am pressed,
When not an earthly friend my plea will heed,
I read the dear old Bible, for, within its pages blest,
I always find the blessing that I need.

When darkness hides my pathway, or when sin my heart assails,
Or pleasures vain my soul astray would lead,
I read my precious Bible, for it never, never fails
To give to me the blessing that I need.

Chorus
I always find the blessing that I need,
The Bible is to me a friend indeed;
For it brings me peace and light,
Blessings sweet by day and night,-
It always holds the blessing that I need.
     James Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment