If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

“Nobody cares for me!” how sad the word

July 28

“Nobody cares for me!” how sad the word;
Have you forgotten the dear Son of God,
Who on the rugged tree
Suffered for you and me-
Loves us eternally?
O how He cares!

“Nobody cares for me!” why this sad cry?
Jesus has cared for you enough to die.
He is your truest friend;
You may on Him depend;
Your life He will defend:
O how He cares!

Somebody cares for you-pass it along,
Cheer some one else out in life’s busy throng;
Some one may need this word,
Some lonely heart be stirred
To seek and find your Lord:
O how He cares!

Chorus
Somebody cares for you,
Somebody loves you,
Somebody cares for you tho’ you forget;
His hand has led you,
His love has fed you;
God always cared for you, cares for you yet.
     Mrs. C. D. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment