If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

If you can not cross the ocean

July 3

If you can not cross the ocean,
And the heathen lands explore,
You may find the heathen nearer,
You may help them at your door;
If you can not give your thousands,
You can give the widow’s mite;
And the least you do for Jesus
Will be precious in his sight.

If you can not sing like angels,
If you can not preach like Paul,
You can tell the love of Jesus,
You can say, “He died for all;”
If you can not rouse the wicked
With the judgment’s dread alarms,
You can lead the little children
To the Savior’s waiting arms.

Let none hear you idly saying,
“There is nothing I can do,”
While the souls of men are dying,
And the Master calls for you:
Take the task he gives you gladly,
Let his work your pleasure be;
Answer quickly when he calleth,
“Here am I, send me, send me.”
     D. March

No comments:

Post a Comment