If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, July 19, 2013

I am waling in the light, and my pathway shineth bright

July 19

I am walking in the light, and my pathway shineth bright,
To the city that is built for me above;
With the Savior near my side, as my steadfast Friend and Guide,
I can daily sing the songs of faith and love.

O how cheering are the beams that with heav’nly luster stream
Down upon me from the sacred realms of light;
With a radiant heart I’ll go thro’ this darkened world of woe;
I will tell my joy till all around grows bright.

Singing praises all the way, trusting Jesus day by day,
I am walking where He guides my willing feet;
With the brightness of His smile falling on me all the while,
Shadows vanish, and my soul has comfort sweet.

Chorus
I am walking in the blessed light
God doth give to those who know His grace;
I am walking in the light till some day my raptured sight
Shall behold the glory of His shining face.
     Jennie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment