If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

For God so loved this sinful world

August 17

For God so loved this sinful world,
His Son He freely gave,
That whosoever would believe,
Eternal life should have.

I was a wayward, wand’ring child,
A slave to sin and fear,
Until this blessed promise fell
Like music on my ear.

The “whosoever” of the Lord,
I trusted was for me;
I took Him at His gracious word,
From sin He set me free.

Eternal life, begun below,
Now fills my heart and soul;
I’ll sing His praise forevermore,
Who has redeemed my soul.

Chorus
‘Tis true, O yes, ‘tis true,
God’s wonderful promise is true,
For I’ve trusted, and tested, and tried it,
And I know God’s promise is true.
     Mrs. C. H. Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment