If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Jesus my Savior is all things to me

August 31

Jesus my Savior is all things to me;
O what a wonderful Savior is He!
Guiding, protecting, o’er life’s rolling sea,
Mighty Deliv’rer-Jesus for me!

Jesus in sickness, and Jesus in health,
Jesus in poverty, comfort or wealth,
Sunshine or tempest, whatever it be,
He is my Safety-Jesus for me!

He is my Refuge, my Rock and my Tow’r,
He is my Fortress, my Strength and my Pow’r;
Life everlasting, my Daysman is He,
Blessed Redeemer-Jesus for me!

He is my Prophet, my Priest and my King,
He is my Bread of Life, Fountain and Spring;
Bright Sun of Righteousness, Daystar is He,
Horn of Salvation-Jesus for me!

Jesus in sorrow, in joy or in pain,
Jesus, my Treasure in loss or in gain;
Constant companion, where’er I may be,
Living or dying-Jesus for me!

Chorus
Jesus for me!
Jesus for me!
All the time, ev’rywhere,
Jesus for me!
     Wm. J. Kirkpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment