If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I have joy to overflowing, and I sing along the way

August 15

I have joy to overflowing, and I sing along the way,
Whether skies are bright, or clouds above me roll;
And the cause of all my gladness, all my songs by night and day,
Is the precious love of Jesus in my soul.

I can run and not be weary, I can walk and never faint,
Keeping steadfastly my eyes upon the goal;
And the pow’r that thus sustains me, keeps me free from all complaint,
Is the precious love of Jesus in my soul.

While I live I’ll sing His praises, and proclaim His matchless worth
Unto those who struggle under sin’s control;
For the only perfect peace and lasting happiness on earth,
Is the precious love of Jesus in the soul.

Chorus
‘Tis the love of Jesus in my soul,
Love of Him who made me whole;
For the joy of earth, ‘mid sin and strife,
Is the precious love of Jesus in the soul.
     James Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment