If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

It may be in the valley, where countless dangers hide

August 18

It may be in the valley, where countless dangers hide;
It may be in the sunshine that I, in peace, abide;
But this one thing I know-if it be dark or fair,
If Jesus is with me, I’ll go anywhere!

It may be I must carry the blessed word of life
Across the burning deserts to those in sinful strife;
And tho’ it be my lot to bear my colors there,
If Jesus goes with me, I’ll go anywhere!

But if it be my portion to bear my cross at home,
While others bear their burdens beyond the billow’s foam,
I’ll prove my faith in Him-confess His judgments fair;
And if He stays with me, I’ll stay anywhere!

It is not mine to question the judgments of my Lord,
It is but mine to follow the leadings of His Word;
But if to go or stay, or whether here or there,
I’ll be, with my Savior, content anywhere!

Chorus
If Jesus goes with me, I’ll go anywhere!
‘Tis heaven to me, where’er I may be, if He is there!
I count it a privilege here His cross to bear;
If Jesus goes with me, I’ll go anywhere!
     C. Austin Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment