If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If the Savior journey with me

August 21

If the Savior journey with me,
If He be my constant stay,
If His presence guide and keep me,
Thro’ the dark as thro’ the day;
I will fear no harm, dread no fierce alarm;
He for me the path of peace is seeking,
And the voice of love is speaking,
While He safely guards me all the way.

If the Savior journey with me,
If He be my faithful Friend,
If He never cease to love me,
Love and keep me to the end;
I will seek His face, I will plead His grace,
Trust my life to Him who ever liveth,
Give my all to Him who giveth
Love divine, that naught can e’er transcend.

If the Savior journey with me,
If He keep me at His side,
If He shield me from the dangers
That along my path may hide;
I will never stray from the perfect way,
Till at least I stand within the portal
Of the dwelling place immortal,
Where the blest of God shall e’er abide.

Chorus
If the Savior journey with me,
If His guiding hand He give me,
If His loving heart receive me,
I will love and trust Him all the way.
     D. B. Purinton

No comments:

Post a Comment