If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Great things the Lord has done for me

November 28

Great things the Lord has done for me,
For His redeeming love
Is deeper than the deepest sea,
And wide as heav’n above.

He left His throne, His life He gave,
He suffered all my pains;
For me, arising from the grave,
He lives and ever reigns.

My heavy load He bore away,
He heard my humble pray’r;
He turned my darkness into day,
And saved me from despair.

He sent the Holy One to be
My Comforter and Guest,
To show the things of Christ to me,
And lead me into rest.

Chorus

Yes, deeper, wider than the sea
The fountain of His love must be,
A fountain flowing full and free,
It flows for you as well as me.
     J. H. Sammis

No comments:

Post a Comment