If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Just when I am disheartened

November 15

Just when I am disheartened,
Just when with cares oppressed,
Just when my way is darkest,
Just when I am distressed-
Then is my Savior near me,
He knows my ev’ry care;
Jesus will never leave me,
He helps my burdens bear.

Just when my hopes have vanished,
Just when my friends forsake,
Just when the fight is thickest,
Just when with fear I shake-
Then comes a still, small whisper,
“Fear not, My child, I’m near.”
Jesus brings peace and comfort,
I love His voice to hear.

Just when my tears are flowing,
Just when with anguish bent,
Just when temptation’s hardest,
Just when with sadness rent-
Then comes a tho’t of comfort,
“I know my Father knows;”
Jesus has grace sufficient
To conquer all my foes.

Chorus
His grace is enough for me, for me,
His grace is enough for me;
Thro’ sorrow and pain,
Thro’ loss or gain,
His grace is enough for me.
     J. Bruce Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment